learn & engage
On September 25th 2015, countries adopted a set of goals to end poverty, protect the planet and ensure prosperity for all as part of a new sustainable development agenda. Each goal has specific targets to be achieved over the next 15 years.
For the goals to be reached, everyone needs to do their part: governments, the private sector, civil society and people like you.
Do you want to get involved? You can start by telling everyone about them. We’ve also put together a list of actions that you can take in your everyday life to contribute to a sustainable future.
Magma Geopark is working in particular on the following goals:
4 Quality Education
5 Gender equality
8 Decent work and economic work
11 Sustainable cities and communities
12 Responsible consumption and production
13 Climate action
17 Partnership for the goal
Magma Geopark is developing the following actions:
- Reduce use of printing documents at office.
- Drink tap water at the office.
- Promote green transports within the tourist offers.
- Promote the Geopark heritage within new technologies.
- Develop project to improve the education methodologies in the Geopark.
- Support the access to education for everyone.
- Promote well being practices within hiking and biking free access activities.
- Promote local producers and km0 products.
- Develop internship programme for migrants and refugees.
- Increase the awareness about the local ecosystem.
- Promote the respect for the environment.